Biennial Conference of the Asian Association for Biology Education (23d: 2010: Singapore).
What does AABE stand for?
AABE stands for Asian Association for Biology Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AABE
We have 3 other meanings of AABE in our Acronym Attic
- Aid to the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
- Alumni Association Board of Directors (St. John's College; Annapolis, MD)
- American Association of Bank Directors
- American Association of Deaf-Blind
- Asian American Business Development Center
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- African American Business Enterprise
- Agencia de Administración de Bienes del Estado (Spanish: State Property Administration Agency; Argentina)
- American Association of Blacks in Energy
- Arizona Association for Bilingual Education
- Automatic Auditory Brain Stem Evaluation (electrophysiology)
- American Association of Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects, Inc. (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut)
- Aided Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
- Afferent Arteriole Blood Flow
- Africa-Asia Business Forum (UN)
- Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair (New Mexico)
- Ann Arbor Book Festival (Michigan)
- Assembly Area Blocking Force (NATO C3 Technical Architecture)
- Avusturya Alevi Birlikleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Alevite Unions in Austria)
- Amphibious Assault Bulk Fuel System