It also continued its tradition of hearing presentations from Washington-based Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) organizations during the session so that opportunities for information sharing and networking remain top priorities for APAMO.
What does AA/PI stand for?
AA/PI stands for Asian American Pacific Islander (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 31 other meanings of AA/PI in our Acronym Attic
- Anodized Aluminum Pressure Sensitive Paint
- African American Special Interest Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Ahsen's Adapted Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire
- Autori Vari (Italian: Various Authors)
- Advanced Acquisition/Assistance Plan
- Aware-Adaptive and Cognitive Radio
- Alcohol Abuse/Dependence
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employment
- Aeromobili (Italian: airplanes)
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Emphasis Program (USDA)
- Aeroporti (Italian: airports)
- Assistant Administrator for Small Disadvantaged Business Certification and Eligibility (US Small Business Administration)
- Angle Angle Similarity
- Acrosomal Autoantigen 1
- Adaptive Algorithm 1 (computer science)
- Alopecia Areata 1
- Ambient Aerosol 1
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] University of Nevada, Las Vegas Nursing Professor Yu (Philip) Xu was recently elected President of the Asian American Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA), a national organization of nurses dedicated to supporting the health care needs of Asians and Pacific Islanders in the U.