You might get away with that line in the Here Pussy Pussy club in Bangkok - although it would be have to be near closing time - but addressing the Asian American Journalists Association in such a way looks like career suicide.
What does AAJA stand for?
AAJA stands for Asian American Journalists Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AAJA in our Acronym Attic
- All About Jazz (website)
- Alzheimer's Association Japan (est. 1980)
- American Alpine Journal
- American Association for Justice (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Jurists
- Architectural Association of Japan
- Aromatherapy Association of Japan (est. 1996)
- Association Américaine de Juristes (French: American Association of Jurists; est. 1975)
- Astronomical Association of Jamaica (est. 1948)
- Attitude Adjust
- All About Jonathan Brandis Fanpage
- African American Jazz Caucus, Inc. (New York, NY)
- American Association of Junior Colleges (now American Association of Community Colleges)
- Asian American Justice Center (formerly National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium)
- Asociación de Amistad Japón-Cuba (Spanish: Japan-Cuba Friendship Association; Cuba)
- Association d'Assurance des Juristes Canadiens (French: Canadian Lawyers Insurance Association; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer
- Authorized Academic Java Campus (Austria)
- African American/Jewish Coalition for Justice (Redmond, WA)
- American Academy of Judicial Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
A speech should be like a dress on a beautiful woman - long enough to cover the important parts and short enough to keep your interest" - Broadcaster Martin Bashir, who later apologised for comments he made to the Asian American Journalists Association.