His professional memberships include the Asian American Hotel Owners Association.
What does AAHOA stand for?
AAHOA stands for Asian American Hotel Owners Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
- Afro-Asian Housing Organization
- Ann Arbor Hands on Museum (Michigan)
- Advogados Associados Hamilton Pereira (Portuguese; Brazlian law firm)
- Alabama Association of Health Plans
- American Academy of Health Physics
- American Association of Health Plans
- Arkansas Association of Health-System Pharmacists
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (est. 1975; Canada)
- Alaska Association of Harbormasters and Port Administrators
- African-American Health Promotion Campaign
- African-American Hereditary Prostate Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jun 23, 2011 Asian American Hotel Owners Association Execs raise 28 best-practices ideas at AAHOA meeting.
Other financial assistance and networking resources exist for future hotel franchise owners in the form of the National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers and the Asian American Hotel Owners Association, to name a few.
The Asian American Hotel Owners Association has grown significantly since its founding with 100 members in 1989 to today's membership total of more than 8,700.
The Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) held its 2004 election for 11 open seats on its board of directors in August.