What does AACCP stand for?
AACCP stands for Asian American Citizenship Collaborative Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Cereal Chemists International
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1996)
- Association of Chinese Comparative Literature (est. mid-1980s as American Association of Chinese Comparative Literature)
- Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Academy of Critical Care Medicine
- Association of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers (est. 1992)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon (National Black Catholic Congress; religious social group)
- Anne Arundel Community College
- American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- American Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries (Allen Park, MI)
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc.
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline