What does APAHA stand for?
APAHA stands for Asian/Pacific American Heritage Association (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of APAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (London, UK)
- Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy (est. 2003; Kuei Shan, Taiwan)
- Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology
- Association des Parents et Amis Gestionnaires d'Établissements Sociaux et Médicaux Sociaux
- American Psychological Association Graduate Students
- Advanced Placement Art History
- Arizona Pups & Handlers (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing, Inc.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage (month of May)
- N-Acetyl-P-Aminohippuric Acid
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Council, Inc.
- Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers
- Asian Pacific Americans in Higher Education
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Organization, Inc (Virginia)
- Association for the Publication of African Historical Sources
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Week
- Action Packaging Automation, Inc. (Roosevelt, NJ)
- Animation Producers Association of India
- Asphalt Paving Association of Iowa (Ames, IA)