What does APOSHO stand for?
APOSHO stands for Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Action, Process, Object, Scheme (mathematics)
- Advanced Process Oriented Steering
- After Point of Sales
- All Phases of Step Cycle (pain treatment system)
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Asia-Pacific Optical Fiber Sensors (conference)
- Austrian Positioning System
- Assessment Principles for Offshore Safety Cases (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Automated Point of Sale Device (fuels transactions)
- Advanced Process-Oriented Self-Directed Learning Environment (EU research and development integrated project)
- Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (Welsh Assembly Government; UK)
- Aberdeen Prospective Osteoporosis Screening Study (UK)
- Army Publications Ordering and Subscription System
- Asia-Pacific Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (Hong Kong)
- Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission (Montgomery, AL)
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers
- Actual Point of Termination
- Additional Point of Termination
- Alternate Point of Termination
- Amplification of Papillomavirus Oncogene Transcripts