What does AP-MWP stand for?
AP-MWP stands for Asia-Pacific Microwave Photonics (conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Airport Plaza 1 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Anti-Activator Protein-1 (biochemistry)
- Activator Protein 2 (also seen as AP2)
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Airport Plaza 2 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Alianza Popular Cinco (Popular Alliance of Five, Guatemala)
- Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Marseille (French)
- Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris
- Achromobacter Lyticus Protease I
- Asia-Pacific Workshop on Multilateral Cooperation in Space Technology and Applications (est. 1992)
- Arbitrarily Primed Polymerase Chain Reaction Technique
- Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference
- Antennas and Propagation Society (IEEE)
- Aircraft Procurement (Appropriations), Army/Navy/Air Force
- Anti-Personnel / Anti-Material
- Accelerated Phase or Blast Crisis (leukemia)
- Accelerated Phase or Blast Phase (leukemia)
- Advanced Pick Disk Operating System
- Area Postrema/Nucleus of the Solitary Tract