In 1975 the school was a member of the Association for Theological Education in South East Asia, the Asia Theological Association and the Association for the Promotion of Chinese Theological Education.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Asia Theological Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Appropriation Transfer Account
- Approval to Award (California)
- Archery Trade Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Architecture Tradeoff Analysis
- ARCNET Trade Association
- Area Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- Arkansas Telecommunications Association
- Army Technical Architecture
- Art Teachers Association
- Artists' Television Access (San Francisco, CA)
- Aspirin Tolerant Asthma
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree (degree program)
- Associate Technical Aide
- Association of independent Travel Agents
- Association of Talent Agents
- Association of Teaching Artists (New York)
- Associazione Tecnica dell'Automobile (Italy)
- ATbus-Attachment (mobile version of IDE)
- Ateliers de Tôlerie de l'Atlantique (French autobody shop)
- Atmosphere Absolute
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a number of positive signs for theological education in Nepal, with the presence of Asia Theological Association (ATA).
The center will offer master of theology and doctor of philosophy degrees in missiology and in holistic child development, with accreditation from the Asia Theological Association and in cooperation with the Global Alliance for Advancing Holistic Child Development.
The Asia Theological Association (ATA), an evangelical organization that accredits many Bible schools in Asia, also sponsors the Asia Graduate School of Theology, with its own master's and doctoral programs.