in an exclusive alliance to provide strategic and transactional real estate services to UTC in partnership with USI across Asia Pacific and Latin America," said William Legge, managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle Global Client Services.
What does APLA stand for?
APLA stands for Asia Pacific and Latin America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APLA
We have 37 other meanings of APLA in our Acronym Attic
- Allowance Parts List/Component Identification Number
- Arterial pressure load or index of average deviation
- Applied Physics Laboratory/Johns Hopkins University
- Applied Physics Laboratory/University of Washington
- AIDS Project Los Angeles (California)
- American Pointing Labrador Association
- Antipersonnel Landmine Alternative
- Antiphospholipid Antibody (syndrome)
- Apple Parts and Labour Agreement (Germany)
- Arizona Private Lender Association
- Asia Pacific Lottery Association
- Asociación Petroquímica y Química Latinoamericana (Argentina)
- Aspiring Political Leaders of America
- Association for Political and Legal Anthropology
- Association of Palestinian Local Authorities
- Association of Parliamentary Libraries of Australasia
- Association of Public Library Administrators
- Associazione Provinciale Liberi Artigiani
- Atlantic Provinces Library Association
- Azanian People's Liberation Army (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's also where newsletters for Hewlett-Packard Company employees in Asia Pacific and Latin America are produced.