FIRS includes the Asociacion Latinoamericana del Thorax (ALAT), the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), the American Thoracic Society (ATS), the Asia Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR), the European Respiratory Society (ERS), the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the Pan African Thoracic Society (PATS).
What does APSR stand for?
APSR stands for Asia Pacific Society of Respirology (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APSR
We have 19 other meanings of APSR in our Acronym Attic
- American Professional Slow Pitch League (softball)
- Agency Procurement and Surplus Property Manual (Commonwealth of Virginia Department of General Services)
- Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
- Academy of Police Science and Protective Services (Cypress, CA)
- Asynchronous Process Simulator for Parallel Systems (software)
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Aerial Port Squadron
- Accountable Property System of Record (US DoD)
- Alabama Para Spiritual Research
- American Political Science Review
- Association of Professionals for Spousal Re-Unification
- Australian Partnership for Sustainable Repositories (Scholarly Technology Services; Australian National University; Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Axial Power Shaping Rod
- Axial Power Shaping Rod Assembly
- Advanced Power Systems Research Center (Michigan Technological University)
- Agricultural Plant Stress Research Center (Korea)
- Animal Protection Society of Rockingham County (Mayodan, NC)
- Allegheny Professional Standards Review Organization (health care accountability; western Pennsylvania)
- Afloat Prepositioned Ship Squadron (US Navy)
- Aerial Photography Summary Record System (Australia)