It functions under the over all umbrella of Regional Internet Registry which is Asia Pacific Network Information Centre.
What does APNIC stand for?
APNIC stands for Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of APNIC in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Natural Hazards Information Network (Hawaii)
- Academy for Practical Nursing and Health Occupations (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Advisory Panel on Natural Health Products (formerly known as the Advisory Panel on Herbal Remedies; Canada)
- Asia Pacific Network for Housing Research
- Action Potential Networks, Inc. (technology provider)
- Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
- Association for Postnatal Illness (London, England, UK)
- Association Pointe Noire Industrielle (French; Congo industrial association)
- Au Pair Network International (UK)
- Australian Plant Name Index
- Asia Pacific Network for International Education and Values Education (Korea)
- Arbitrary Precision Number Library (MKB Technology)
- Army Personnel Newsletter
- Automatic Plug-In Night Light
- American Power and the New Mandarins (book)
- Animal Protection of New Mexico
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism
- Armenian Pan National Movement (political movement)
- Association for the Promotion of New Music
- Abstract Petri Net Notation
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) in collaboration with Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) is hosting a 3 days technical training workshop on Internet Resource Management, DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6).
Part of the electronic bombardment has been traced to an organisation called the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre.