Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 11 (suppl.
What does APJCN stand for?
APJCN stands for Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asia Pacific Jurist Association
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences (Korean Meteorological Society)
- Asosiasi Perusahaan Jasa Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian Manpower Services Association)
- After Puff Journey Bus (band)
- Akta Permohonan Jual Beli (Indonesian: Buying and Selling Certificate Application; banking industry)
- Agency Programme Joint Council (International Air Transport Association)
- Asia Pacific Journalism Centre (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Asia Pacific, Japan and China (Cisco)
- Addison Penzak Jewish Community Center (California)
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education
- Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention
- Allocation Pour Jeune Enfant (France)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Education (National Institute of Education; Singapore)
- Asia-Pacific, Japan and Emerging Markets
- Agharta Prague Jazz Festival
- Aurelio Periquet Jr. Foundation (Philippines)
- Alabama Pattern Jury Instructions (Alabama law)
- Assistant Parachute Jump Instructor (UK military)
- Association for Protection of Jewish Immigrants
- Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia (Indonesian Internet Service Providers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2000, 'The health and nutritional status of the Aborigines', Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 9:197-214, (reprint of 1960 article).
Abstracts of all presentations were published in a supplement to Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition.