ISLAMABAD, March 12, 2011 (Frontier Star): Tariq Sayeed, Vice President of Confederation of Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CACCI) and former President of FPCCI has urged greater role of business leaders in policy-making process at Government level as a tool to address challenged posed by Globalization in view of their contribution to keep economic wheel in perpetual motion irrespective of nature of domestic and international business environment.
What does APCOC stand for?
APCOC stands for Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce (business interests group; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCOC
- Appalachian Power Company (Columbus, OH)
- Appomattox Court House National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Architectural Products Company (Columbus, OH)
- Arterial Pressure Cardiac Output
- Asian Parasite Control Organization (est. 1974)
- Associated Police Communications Officers
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International (Daytona Beach, FL and Alexandria, VA)
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International Mississippi Chapter
- Airport Parking Company of America (Tucson, AZ)
- Asia Pacific Consortium on Agricultural Biotechnology
- Asia Pacific Council on Contraception
- Asia Pacific Consultation on Discipleship (New Zealand)
- African Policing Civilian Oversight Forum (Nigeria)
- Association of Perfumery, Cosmetics & Household Chemistry Manufacturers (Russia)
- Association of Public Communications Officials - International
- Alternative Publishing Co-Operative, Ltd. (Sydney, Australia)
- APComPower, Inc. (Connecticut)
- Asia Pacific Coalition on Male Sexual Health
- Army Public College of Management and Sciences (Pakistan)
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Guest and Vice President, Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chamber of Commerce, Tariq Saiyeed warned that the present government should seriously address the burning issues and come up with an effective economic policy otherwise he country would be ruined by the adhocism.
This was stated by Tariq Sayeed, the newly appointed Vice President of the Confederation of Asia pacific Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACCI) at 24th CACCI Conference, said a statement received here on Thursday.