Heineken NV (Amsterdam: HEIA), the third-largest brewery by sales, is frothy on Asia after fully acquiring Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd.
What does APBL stand for?
APBL stands for Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APBL
We have 10 other meanings of APBL in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Advanced Planning Briefings for Industry
- Advanced Planning for Business and Industry
- Alliance Pet Business International
- Ankle Brachial Pressure Index
- Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (journal)
- Asosiasi Pertambangan Batubara Indonesia (Indonesian Coal Mining Association)
- Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network (Australia)
- Anomalous Pancreatico-Biliary Junction
- Antipseudomonal Beta Lactam
- Atlantic Paintball League
- Atmospheric Planetary Boundary Layer
- Authentic Problem Based Learning
- Automatic Power Boom Lowering (System)
- Abductor Pollicis Brevis Muscle
- Adaptive Policy Based Management (IEEE workshop)
- Adherent Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell
- Assistant Program Budget Manager (California)
- Association of Professionals in Business Management
- Australian Presbyterian Board of Missions
Samples in periodicals archive:
to acquire its stake in Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd.
The brewer is reportedly in talks with Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd.