Cooperation under various multilateral framework, such as the United Nations (UN), the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is also expected to be discussed.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Asia Cooperation Dialogue (forum of 22 countries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Application Consulting Group
- Appraisal Consulation Document (National Health Service; UK)
- Architecture Control Document
- Arctic Coastal Dynamics
- Area Case Director (education)
- Army Candidate Depot
- Army Combat Developer
- Arthur Conan Doyle (Society)
- ARTS Computer Display (FAA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Cosmetic Directive (est. 2003)
- Assistant Camp Director
- Assistant Community Director (various organizations)
- Assistant Costume Designer
- Associação de Cooperação Para O Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Association for Development Cooperation)
- Associate Creative Director
- Associate Cruise Degree (Cruise Lines International Association)
- Association Canadienne du Diabète (Canadian Diabetes Association)
- Association for Christian Development
- Association of Canadian Distillers (Association des Distillateurs Canadiens)
- Assumption College of Davao (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tajikistan President Emomali Rahmon received Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, on the sidelines of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) ministerial meeting, which is being held in the Tajik capital Dushanbe.
| DUSHANBE, March 29 (KUNA) -- Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah met Friday Asian foreign ministers on sidelines of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) ministerial meeting here.
ISLAMABAD -- Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf returned home Wednesday evening after his three-day official visit to Kuwait where he participated in the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) summit.
Addressing the Asia Cooperation Dialogue, Deputy Foreign Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah also emphasized the importance of cultural dialogue and cooperation among the Asian countries.
President Ahmadinejad and the Sri Lankan president are in Kuwait for the first Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) summit.
The Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ADC), which commenced in Kuwait City yesterday, could become the new canvas upon which Asian countries -- including those in West Asia -- could chalk out an agenda for the rest of the continent.