Ashes to Ashes will be performed by To Damascus Theatre company featuring Jenny Davies, a former member of Gwent Young People's Theatre who is now a professional actress.
What does A2A stand for?
A2A stands for Ashes to Ashes (TV series)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of A2A
We have 21 other meanings of A2A in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Operation-Mobility Planning and Execution System
- allele containing 21 repeats
- Assemblage 23 (band)
- Access to Archives (UK)
- Account-to-Account (banking)
- Air-To-Air (weapon)
- Airline to Airline
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic (receptor)
- Application to Application
- Ask to Answer
- Athens-to-Atlanta (in-line skating event; Georgia)
- Anti-Access/Area Denial
- Application to Application Integration
- Application-to-Application Integration (integrating enterprise software applications)
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors
- Anti-Armor Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Army Aviation Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Access to Birmingham (scholarship program; est. 2000; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Access to Business (educational program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Sam Dimmer FANS of cult TV sensation Ashes to Ashes came face to face with the car usually driven by popular character Gene Hunt at the weekend.
Byline: STEVE HENDRY Money BBC2, Today, 9pm Ashes To Ashes may have finished but Eighties fans shouldn't pack away their leg warmers yet.
Byline: Jon Wise THE mystery of Ashes to Ashes has been unravelled - and there's no denying it was dead good.
Byline: MARK JEFFERIES ASHES to Ashes was always going to have an explosive climax - and there are certainly fireworks between Gene Hunt and Alex Drake.
Now the world's most politically incorrect policeman is taking his bow in the third and last series of Ashes To Ashes on BBC One.
First Labour unveiled an Ashes to Ashes mocked up picture of Cameron on an Audi Quattro, with the slogan: "Don't let him take Britain back to the 1980s.