An ascending reticular activating system in the brain stem.
What does ARAS stand for?
ARAS stands for Ascending Reticular Activating System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARAS
We have 26 other meanings of ARAS in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Ravennate Astrofili Rheyta (Italian astronomy association)
- American Rock Art Research Association (Glendale, AZ)
- Academic Response to Antisemitism and Racism in Europe
- Amhara Regional Agricultural Research Institute (Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research)
- Auto Recyclers Association of Rhode Island
- Afghanistan Relief and Rehabilitation Organization (est. 2009)
- Applicable or Relevant and Appropriate Requirements
- Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Accident Reporting Automation System (US Army)
- Antireflective Antistatic (coating on computer monitors)
- Association de Recherches Appliquées à la Spéléologie (French: Association of Applied Research in Caving; Belgium)
- Atmospheric Research and Remote Sensing Airplane
- Atomic Resonance Absorption Spectroscopy
- AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (Windhoek, Namibia)
- Anti-Reflect and Anti-Static Coating
- Arabian Agricultural Services Co.
- Association of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Ireland
- Amateur Rowing Association of Sri Lanka
- Advanced Radar Airborne Signal Processor
- As Resilient As Society Permits (vulnerability acceptance criteria)