Examples of school environmental hazards include chemical releases, pesticide exposures, flaking lead paint, mold and other indoor air quality problems, and damaged asbestos-containing building materials.
What does ACBM stand for?
ACBM stands for Asbestos-Containing Building Material
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACBM
We have 9 other meanings of ACBM in our Acronym Attic
- American Commercial Barge Line LLC
- American Contract Bridge League
- Association of Commercial Banks of Latvia (est. 1992)
- Atlantic Collegiate Baseball League (National Alliance of Summer Baseball)
- Armstrong County Building and Loan Association (Ford City, PA)
- Airlift Contingency Battalion Landing Team
- Active Common Berthing Mechanism (NASA)
- Advanced Cement-Based Material(s)
- Advisory Committee for Biology & Medicine
- Advisory Committee on Biology and Medicine
- Associated Corset and Brassiere Manufacturers (New York, NY)
- Australasian Christadelphian Bible Mission (Australia, New Zealand)
- American Council of the Blind Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Aviation Chief Boatswain's Mate Gasoline Systems (US Navy rank)
- Aviation Chief Boatswain's Mate Plane Handler (US Navy rank)
- African Broadcasting Network
- African Caribbean Business Network
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition (now American Clinical Board of Nutrition)
- American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- American Council of the Blind of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building-related contamination: Water-damaged ceilings, carpets and walls leading to microbiological growth, including mold and bacteria, asbestos-containing building materials damaged by occupants and radon.
In one, a facility with asbestos-containing building material was abandoned.