It's necessary, and we're going to build it through the Asamblea Nacional Constituyente.
What does ANC stand for?
ANC stands for Asamblea Nacional Constituyente (Spanish: National Constituent Assembly; Guatemala)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANC
We have 215 other meanings of ANC in our Acronym Attic
- Anglican Network in Canada
- Annual Network Conference (Canada)
- Another National Circus
- Answer Signal, Charge
- Antenatal Care (aka Antenatal Clinic)
- Apport Nutritionnels Conseillés (French: Recommended Dietary Allowance)
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Armed Native Constabulary (Fiji)
- Armenian National Committee
- Army Nurse Corps
- Ashore Navigation Center
- Asociación Nacional Campesina Pro-Tierra (National Association of the Pro-Earth Farmer, Guatemala)
- Assainissement Non Collectif (French: Sewerage)
- Assemblea Nacional Catalana (Catalan: Catalan National Assembly)
- Association de Narcolepsie Cataplexie (French: Cataplexy Narcolepsy Association)
- Association of Noise Consultants (UK)
- Australian Navy Cadet (Australia)
- Autoritätii Nationale de Control (Romania)
- Autorité des Normes Comptables (French: Accounting Standards Authority)
- Aviate, Navigate, Communicate (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Asamblea Nacional Constituyente granted him legal amnesty, along with 384 other leaders of social organizations, considering him an environmental activist rather than a criminal.
Twenty simultaneous assemblies attended by more than 1,000 delegates of the popular movements from the country's 18 departments (provinces) produced wide-ranging proposals to be discussed by a future Asamblea Nacional Constituyente Popular (popular constituent assembly).