Shogakukan sells entire stake in TV Asahi TOKYO - Asahi National Broadcasting Co.
What does ANB stand for?
ANB stands for Asahi National Broadcasting (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANB
We have 51 other meanings of ANB in our Acronym Attic
- Amarillo National Bank (Texas)
- American National Bank
- American National Biography
- Analyst Notebook
- Anniston, AL, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Arab National Bank
- Arab News Broadcasting (Lebanon)
- Arabic News Broadcast
- Argument from Nonbelief (theistic debate)
- Armenian Navy Band
- Assault n Battery (gaming clan)
- Associazione Navimodellisti Bolognesi (Italian naval association)
- Associazione Nazionale Bersaglieri (Italian: National Association of Sharpshooters)
- Avascular Necrosis of Bone (medical disorder)
- Avenir Natation Besançon (French swim club; Besancon, France)
- Bay Anchovy (FAO fish species code)
- Aberdeen Nine Ball Association (UK)
- Appleton Northside Business Association, Inc. (Appleton, Wisconsin)
- Automated Nuclear Biological And Chemical Information System
- Abbey National Benefit Consultants (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Tokyo, Asahi National Broadcasting president, Michisada Hirose has urged the government to adhere to its plan to launch terrestrial digital TV in 2003, despite a call by some in the industry to delay the new service due to poor economic conditions.
The remaining 30% of the venture's shares will be equally divided between Asahi National Broadcasting Co.
The bureau found that Obunsha had evaded corporate tax in the 1996 sale of 5,136 shares of stock in Asahi National Broadcasting Co.
The match was aired by Asahi National Broadcasting Co.
Tuesday night's match between South Korea and Italy, broadcast by Asahi National Broadcasting Co.