34 calls for a government entity's financial management to present MD&A as required supplementary information (RSI) before the basic financial statements.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for As Required
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Archive Search Report
- Area Search Radar
- Area Specific Resistance (fuel cells)
- Area Surveillance Radar
- Arithmetic Shift Right
- Arizona Snowbowl Resort
- Armed Strike Reconnaissance
- Army Service Ribbon
- Army Staff Requirement
- Army Status Report
- As Rolled (steel plate)
- Assault Support Request
- Association des Scouts du Rwanda
- Association of Student Representatives
- Associazione Sportiva Roma (Italian football club; est. 1927)
- Atlantique Stade Rochelais (French rugby club)
- Atmoshere Supplying Respirator
- Attack-Sustain-Release (MIDI; electronic music attribute)
- Attention Span Radio (Internet radio)
- Attestation de Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A reporting corporation must keep the permanent books of account or records as required by section 6001 that are sufficient to establish the correctness of the federal income tax return of the corporation, including information, documents, or records ("records") to the extent they may be relevant to determine the correct treatment of transactions with related parties.
That information will be reported in two six-year schedules that generally will be presented as required supplementary information.
Consequently, in most circumstances it is not necessary to provide details of the plan funded status and related reconciliation as required by Statement no.