34 calls for a government entity's financial management to present MD&A as required supplementary information (RSI) before the basic financial statements.
What does A/R stand for?
A/R stands for As Required
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A/R
We have 156 other meanings of A/R in our Acronym Attic
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
- Accounts Receivable
- Analog to Resolver
- Andata e Ritorno (Italian: Forward and Backward/Out and Home/First and Last Half)
- Area/Radius (geometry)
- Apollo/Range Instrumentation Aircraft (subsequently renamed Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft)
- Audit/Review Tracking System
- Advanced Supplementary (education testing level; also seen as AS)
- Aerospace Corporation
- Air to Surface
- Akcijas Sabiedriba (Latvian: Joint Stock Company)
- Aktieselskab (Danish: Joint Stock Company)
- All Square (golf)
- Anti-Spoofing (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A reporting corporation must keep the permanent books of account or records as required by section 6001 that are sufficient to establish the correctness of the federal income tax return of the corporation, including information, documents, or records ("records") to the extent they may be relevant to determine the correct treatment of transactions with related parties.
That information will be reported in two six-year schedules that generally will be presented as required supplementary information.
Consequently, in most circumstances it is not necessary to provide details of the plan funded status and related reconciliation as required by Statement no.