With so many people willing to invest in its future, the region's unique mix of arts for everyone will continue to thrive.
What does A4E stand for?
A4E stands for Arts for Everyone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A4E
- Agenda for Change (UK)
- Apical 4-Chamber (cardiology)
- Art for Critters
- Americans for Cures Foundation
- Association for Civic Media
- Appetite 4 Destruction
- Australian 4 Day Enduro
- Action 4 Employment (UK)
- Advocates for Education (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Architecture for Education Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Assess for Emigration (emigration advisory service; Hampshire, England, UK)
- Amnesty 4 Families
- Algorithms For Genomes (university course name)
- Advocates for International Development
- Arts for Learning
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Action for Paradise (Germany)
- Association for Play Therapy (Clovis, CA)
- Act 4 Radical Europe
- Access for Success (project; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disability exhibition CLEVELAND Disability Forum, Teesside University and charities across the region are involved in organising the Arts For Everyone exhibition and sale to be held in the university's main sports hall at 7pm on Tuesday.
It will kick-start Arts For Everyone, a scheme hoping to give pounds 20million annually to new arts projects.
The orchestra had commissioned this within the Arts for Everyone awards.