The Arts and Humanities Research Board, the primary UK body funding postgraduate research in the field of architectural history and theory, is funding Richards' current research, and it would be fascinating to know on what basis it distributes its fellowships.
What does AHRB stand for?
AHRB stands for Arts and Humanities Research Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AHRB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Helmet Sight Reticle Assembly
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- American Home Recording Act
- American Hot Rod Association
- Arabian Horse Registry of America
- Audio Home Recording Act
- Automatic Header Rate Adjustment
- Arizona Historical Records Advisory Board
- Assisted Human Reproductive Agency of Canada
- African Health Research and Academic Institutions (African Partnership Conference)
- Afghan Human Rights Commission
- Albanian Human Rights Centre
- American Harlequin Rabbit Club
- American Himalayan Rabbit Club
- American Homeowners Resource Center
- Apparel Human Resources Council
- Arctic Health Research Center
- Army Human Resources Command
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK)
- Asian Human Rights Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Board, a special bursary will be awarded to a children's writer in memory of one of children's writer Irma Chilton.
Sir Brian will join the Arts and Humanities Research Board with Professor David Eastwood, who will become chief executive.