These studies come from three main sources: primary searches in established databases and hand searches of specific journal titles; personal knowledge (team members' reprint files) and personal contact with peers and experts in the field; and "snowballing," whereby the team members find potential citations in bibliographies of reviews and original studies as well as perform citation tracking of important and older studies using resources such as Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation Index, and Arts and Humanities Citation Index.
What does AHCI stand for?
AHCI stands for Arts and Humanities Citation Index (journal index)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCI
We have 8 other meanings of AHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Army Health Care Financial Management System
- Austin Healey Club Germany (car enthusiasts)
- Acoustic Horizon Coffee Club (Wells, Maine)
- Aids Housing Coalition Houston
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
- Adolescent Health Concerns Inventory
- Advanced Host Controller Interface
- Ambanc Holding Co., Inc.
- Art and Humanities Index
- Asian Health Coalition of Illinois (est. 1996; Chicago, IL)
- Associate of the Hotel and Catering International Management Association (UK)
- African Health Crisis Intervention Project
- Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Association of Health Care Journalists
- American Hybrid Combat Karate (Branson, MO)
- Accident and Health Covered Lives (insurance)
- Active Hot-Cold Load
- Analytical Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon
- Advances in Health Care Management (publication)