5m Arts Marketing Association 2008 - estimated economic value pounds 539,000 British Society for Parasitology 2008 - estimated economic value pounds 500,000 European Association for the Study of the Liver - estimated economic value pounds 380,000 British Council for Shopping Centres 2007 - estimated economic value pounds 4m InternationalSymposium on Actinomycete Biology 2007 - estimated economic value pounds 637,000 European Second Language Association 2007 - estimated economic value pounds 380,000 CAPTION(S): SINGING OUR OWN PRAISES Spreading the message of Discover NewcastleGateshead at London's Canary Wharf.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for Arts Marketing Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Mitochondrial Antibody (medical)
- Antimonopoly Act (Japan)
- Apparel Manufacturers Association (Arlington, VA)
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Application Management Agent
- Application Migration Assistant (Oracle)
- Argentia Management Authority, Inc
- Arizona Multihousing Association (Phoenix, Arizona rental housing industry trade association)
- Arm Muscle Area (Nutrition, Dietetics and Anthropometry)
- Arts in a Multicultural Australia
- Asian Motorcycle Adventures
- Ask Me Anything
- Asociación Médica Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Medical Association)
- Asociacion Mexicana Automovilistica (Spanish: Mexican Automobile Association)
- Asociacion Modelos Argentinas
- Asset Management Advisor (finance)
- Asset Management Agreement
- Assistance Mission for Africa
- Assistant Manager for Administration
- Assistant Masters' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She completed a Certificate in Marketing at Gateshead College in 2003 and did a course with The Arts Marketing Association in October 2003.