In Thousand Oaks, the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley is sponsoring exhibits of six photographers at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts, and exhibits of paintings are being offered in nearly every Ventura County community.
What does ACCV stand for?
ACCV stands for Arts Council of the Conejo Valley (Thousand Oaks, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCV
We have 5 other meanings of ACCV in our Acronym Attic
- A Center for Correct, Usable, Reliable, Auditable, and Transparent Elections (voting research center)
- Accusative (grammatical case)
- American Catholic Church in the United States
- Automobile Competition Committee for the US
- Automobile Competition Committee of the United States (car racing)
- American Catholic Church in the United States and Latin America
- Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English
- Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (US DHHS)
- Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Armored Cavalry Cannon Vehicle
- Asian Conference on Computer Vision
- Association Cycliste Cantonale Vaudoise (French: Canton of Vaud Cycling Association; Switzerland)
- Association Canadienne des Centres de Vie Autonome (Canadian Association of Independent Living Centres)
- Atlantic City Convention Visitors Authority (New Jersey)
- Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Associazione Centro Coordinamento Viola Club (Italy)
- Alcohol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (materials science)
- Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria Food Frequency Questionnaire (Australia)
- Australian Computational Chemistry Via the Internet Project
- Anime Comics Club Vietnam
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to city staffers, five galleries or museums already serve the county - the Carnegie Art Museum in Oxnard and the Ventura County Museum of History & Art in Ventura, along with the Fred Kavli Theater Art Gallery, the Thousand Oaks Community Art Gallery and the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley, also located in Thousand Oaks.
After a hiatus, the studio tour was resurrected about five years ago as a way for artists and art lovers to connect, said Margaret Travers, membership director for the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley.
Painting on silk is one of 22 workshops in the monthlong series of art experiences, ``Arts Faire in the Gallery,'' offered by the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley.
More than 20 members of the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley will participate in the faire, presenting 22 workshops, classes, demonstrations and performances.
THOUSAND OAKS - The Arts Council of the Conejo Valley is looking for experts in music, dance, performing art, literature, visual art and other cultural arts interested in presenting a class, workshop or lecture at the Thousand Oaks Community Gallery.
Currently operating under the auspices of the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley and the Ventura County Cultural Association, the company soon will become an independent nonprofit organization.
All the world enjoys a play in the park, and on July 19, the Conejo Recreation and Park District and the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley will present Classics in the Park.