But it is, all the same, a fascinating insight into the life and career of the man formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
What does AFKAP stand for?
AFKAP stands for Artist Formerly Known As Prince (aka TAFKAP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Allerød Fodbold Klub (Danish: Allerød Football Club; Allerød, Denmark)
- Always Frisky Kerrans (gaming)
- Anadolu Finans Kurumu (Anadolu Finance House)
- Anderson Flesher and Key (band)
- Aus- und Fortbildungs Gmbh für Elektronische Medien
- Austriackie Forum Kultury (Polish: Austrian Cultural Forum; Warsaw, Poland)
- Away From Keyboard
- Away From Keyboard To Pee
- Air Force COMSEC General Publication
- Air Force Cryptographic Aid, Maintenance
- Away From Keyboard
- Away From Keyboard, Be Right Back
- A Flying Kiwi Experience (Belgium)
- Association Franco-Kirghize d'Ecotourisme (French: Franco-Kyrgyz Association of Ecotourism; France and Kyrgyzstan)
- Akademi for Kristen Folkeopplysning (Norwegian: Academy for Christian Folklore)
- Away from Keybord for A Second
- Association des Femmes Kimbanguistes (French: Association of Kinbanguist Moms; Congo)
- Away from Keyboard Instant Messenger
- Air Force Knowledge Management
- Air Force Key Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The artist formerly known as Prince took top honours along with Whitney Houston for the "artist of the decade" awards at the annual Soul Train Music Awards in Los Angeles.
Girl Bros), who used to work with the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The first sensational mining of rock scores occurred in 1993, when the Joffrey Ballet premiered its controversial Billboards, set to songs by the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who mused publicly about going totally indie after his acrimonious split with Warner Brothers, but instead now runs his own NPG Records through a manufacturing and distribution deal with EMI/Capitol, said it best to Forbes: "I love Ani DiFranco.