The two cameras are connected to a processing unit that executes the artificial vision algorithm.
What does ARTVIS stand for?
ARTVIS stands for Artificial Vision (mobile robotics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Asynchronous Remote Takeover Terminal
- Automated Real-Time Testing (computer science)
- Average Round-Trip Time
- Appalachian Rural Teacher Technology Alliance (North Carolina)
- Army Reserve Technician Training Center
- Automated Real Time Tidal Elevation System
- Amsterdam Research on Talk and Text in Institutional Settings
- A Rocket to the Moon (band)
- Automated Real-Time Test System
- Arts and Recreation Training Victoria (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Artificial vision enables computers to be programmed so that they can process images and perform tasks accordingly.
The vision system has no moving parts as in previous obsolete technologies and yet the digital technology used is not affected at all by reflective surface conditions that fool other artificial vision techniques.
9781596932241 Next generation artificial vision systems; reverse engineering the human visual system.
We base our opinions on our involvement with some of these efforts and on presentations and discussions during the most recent biennial Eye and the Chip: World Congress on Artificial Vision organized by the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology in June 2006; for a recent overview of many current activities in this area, see Dagnelie .
The retired engineer says the artificial vision system has changed his life.