All four firms were successful in their own individual field of specialization, even more so if one considers that Sfena holds 98 (yes, ninety-eight) percent of the world market for stand-by artificial horizon indicators.
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Artificial Horizon Indicator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Holdings, Inc. (vehicle hauling company; Atlanta, GA)
- American Health Initiative (est. 1999)
- American Health Institute
- American Hellenic Institute (Washington, DC)
- American Household, Inc. (small appliances)
- Amp-Hour Integrator
- Amsterdam Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Animal Health Institute
- Annual Household Income (also seen as AHHI)
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Assistance Humanitaire Internationale (French: International Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association for Heritage Interpretation (Britain)
- Association of Heritage Industries
- Attitudinal Healing International
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)