Articles Editor Avery Reaves, Assistant Articles Editor Rachel Stauber, and the rest of the articles team worked hard beginning last spring to help review and select the Essays and Articles that I am so pleased to be able to publish here.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Articles Editor (law review)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Area of Effect (gaming)
- Argument from Evil (philosophy)
- Arithmetic Element
- Arithmetic Expression
- Armed Forces Africa (used with APO/FPO)
- Armed Forces Canada (used with APO/FPO)
- Armed Forces Middle East (used with APO/FPO)
- Armies In Europe (used with APO/FPO)
- Armoured Engineer (US DoD)
- Army Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, Fulenwider served as senior articles editor at Vanity Fair where she rose through the ranks and launched a new section of the magazine called Fanfair that debuted in March 2000.
In these 15 articles editor Rance (otolaryngology, U.
Wyenn Editor In Chief Julie Falender Articles Editor Brook M.
Articles Editor, Volume 154, University of Pennsylvania Law Review.