The Company's former auditors, Arthur Andersen LLP ("Arthur Andersen"), audited the Company's financial statements for the years ended December 31, 2000 and 2001.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Arthur Andersen (consulting firm)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Arlington Annex Building (Virginia)
- Armature Accelerator
- Armed Forces Americas
- Armies in the Atlantic (used with APO/FPO)
- Army Ants
- Arn Anderson (pro wrestler)
- Arnold Arboretum (Harvard University)
- Aromatic Amine (chemical for industrial crop production)
- Arrival Angle
- Arsenal do Alfeite (Portuguese: Arsenal of Alfeite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ernst & Young LLP replaces Arthur Andersen LLP as the Company's independent auditors.
A tax specialist since 1977, Dean Bakke is a former partner in the tax practice of Arthur Andersen with significant experience serving large, publicly-traded corporations.