Burbank is a member of the New England Shoulder and Elbow Society, the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, serving as the Massachusetts representative in Council of Delegates.
What does AANA stand for?
AANA stands for Arthroscopy Association of North America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANA
We have 18 other meanings of AANA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Alternative Newsweeklies
- Australian Association of Neurologists
- Allergy and Asthma Network / Mothers of Asthmatics
- Advance Account Number Authorization
- Alaska Nurses Association
- Alumni Association of North America
- American Association of National Advertisers
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Apartment Association of North Alabama (Madison, AL)
- Arkansas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Assam Association of North America
- Australian Association of National Advertisers (lobby group)
- Astigmatism and Amblyopia Among Native American Children (study)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (US Department of Education)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (Washington, DC)
- Arylalkylamine N-Acetyltransferase
- Abigail Adams National Bancorp, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- African American National Biography
- Alpha-Amino-N-Butyric Acid (gastroenterology)
- Architects' Association of New Brunswick (est. 1933; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 17-19 Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting, Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Fla.
Orthopedic surgeon, Co-founder and medical director of the Cambie Surgery Centre, Vancouver Former president, Arthroscopy Association of North America.
April 14-16 Arthroscopy Association of North America 2011 Annual Meeting, Hilton Tucson E1 Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, Tuscon, Ariz.