We routinely test all serum samples for antibodies against intracellular microorganisms discovered at the World Health Organization Collaborative Center for Rickettsioses and Arthropod Borne Bacterial Diseases.
What does ARBO stand for?
ARBO stands for Arthropod Borne
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARBO
- Alpine Resort Board of Management
- Appellant’s Reply Brief on the Merits
- Atelier Rijksbouwmeester
- Army Ballistic Missile Defense Command Center
- Allied Richard Bertram Marine Group (Florida)
- African Rice Blast Nursery
- Asian Rice Biotechnology Network
- Australian Registered Body Number
- Australian Registered Business Number
- Arbeids Omstandigheden
- Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry
- Auto-, Motor-, und Radfahrerbund Österreich (German)
- Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling
- Argonne Boiling Water Reactor (US DOE)
- Arthropod-Borne Virus (illness)
- Asheboro/Randolph Board of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Association of REALbasic Professionals
- Association Rungis Brillat Peupliers (Paris, France)
- Attachment Region Binding Protein
- Abuse-Related Beliefs Questionnaire (childhood sexual abuse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arthropod borne viral infections: current status and research: The Eighth Sir Dorabji Tata Symposium, D.
The "terms of reference" of the request stated: "In light of recent evidence, the SCENIHR is requested to review the previous scientific opinion of the Scientific Committee on Medicinal Products and Medical Devices 'on the impact of arthropod borne diseases (WNV) on the safety of blood used for transfusion as well as organs used for transplantation in the European Community' as adopted on 16 October 2003 (SANCO/SCMPMD/2003/00025) in light of the new information.