1995) have reported that not only arterial oxygen saturation but also arteriovenous oxygen difference were lower during exercises under hypoxia than under normoxia.
What does AVOD stand for?
AVOD stands for Arteriovenous Oxygen Difference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AVOD
We have 1 other meaning of AVOD in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS Volunteers of Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Airfield Vehicle Operator's Course
- Ambulance Vehicle Operators Course (Maine Emergency Medical Services)
- Another Voice from Oconee County (online news outlet; Bogart, GA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Vegetable Oils Club (oil industry)
- Audio Video Operations Control
- Ambient Volatile Organic Collection System
- Automated Verification of Critical Systems (workshop)
- Amazon Video on Demand (Amazon.com)
- Apparent Volume of Distribution (magnesium; obstetrics)
- Audio/Video On Demand
- Association des Volontaires pour le Développement Intégré
- Audio/Video on Demand Service
- Aviation Oil
- African Virtual Open Initiatives and Resources (University of the Western Cape)
- AIDS Volunteers of Lexington (Kentucky)
- Algemene Vereniging Oud Marine Personeel
- Analog Volt-Ohm Meter (mechanics)
- Aviation Bill Of Material
- Allied Violent Offense Network (Sledge Hammer TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] might replace arteriovenous oxygen difference ([AVDO.