1995) have reported that not only arterial oxygen saturation but also arteriovenous oxygen difference were lower during exercises under hypoxia than under normoxia.
What does AVO2 stand for?
AVO2 stands for Arteriovenous Oxygen Difference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Atlantique Voile Orléanaise (French: Atlantic Sailing Orleans; Orléans, France)
- Audio Visual Observation
- Audio-Visual Object (data format)
- Auditory, Visual, and Olfactory (US EPA)
- Australian Valuation Office
- Automatic Vehicle Operation
- Available Vehicle Occupancy
- Avalanche Owners (Chevrolet Avalanche enthusiasts club)
- Average Virtual Orbital
- Avoid Verbal Orders
- A Virtual Office Assistant (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Alternative Vision of Business (France)
- AIDS Volunteers of Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Airfield Vehicle Operator's Course
- Ambulance Vehicle Operators Course (Maine Emergency Medical Services)
- Another Voice from Oconee County (online news outlet; Bogart, GA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Vegetable Oils Club (oil industry)
- Audio Video Operations Control
- Ambient Volatile Organic Collection System
- Automated Verification of Critical Systems (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] might replace arteriovenous oxygen difference ([AVDO.