EDTA chelation therapy ii, efficacy in arteriosclerotic heart disease.
What does ASHD stand for?
ASHD stands for Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASHD
We have 1 other meaning of ASHD in our Acronym Attic
- All Scholarship Hall Council (University of Kansas; Lawrence, KS)
- American Self Help Clearinghouse (Cedar Knolls, NJ)
- Andes Society for History and Culture (Andes, NY)
- Arthritis Self-Help Course
- Ashcroft Homes Corporation (Colorado)
- Assault Support Helicopter Company (US DoD)
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada
- American Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations
- American Society of Health Care Risk Managers
- American Society for Healthcare Central Service Personnel
- Association for Sustainable Human Development
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission (Nigeria)
- Asteroid Smasher/High-Definition Television (TV show)
- A Scripted Hex Editor (software)
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event
- Alabama Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (governmental business statistics; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Living conditions in childhood and subsequent development of risk factors for arteriosclerotic heart disease.
Hays died from a lethal arrhythmia of the heart caused by hypertensive and arteriosclerotic heart disease," the county said in a statement attributed to Dr.
So why does one need a program in the Catholic schools about AIDS when it would be sufficient to give a good general course on diseases that, for the most part, can be avoided: lung cancer (avoid smoking), esophageal varices and cirrhosis (avoid excessive use of alcohol), and arteriosclerotic heart disease (adopt a regular program of exercise and a healthy diet).