We report a dramatic and intriguing increase in arterial saturation after sternotomy in an organ-donor patient suffering ARDS.
What does ARTSAT stand for?
ARTSAT stands for Arterial Saturation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Automated Requirements Tractability System
- Automated Resource Tracking System
- Automated Resource Tracking System (NASA)
- Automated Routine Testing System (Sprint)
- Automatic Radar Terminal System
- Automatic Range Transponder System
- Aviation Resource Training System (US DoD)
- Automated Radar Tracking System (US DoD)
- Association of Round Tables of Southern Africa
- Australian Road Transport Suppliers Association
- Advancing Robotics Technology for Societal Impact
- Association of Road Traffic Safety and Management
- Automated Real-Time Spacecraft Navigation System
- Advanced Real-Time Simulation Subsystem
- Above Real-Time Training
- Aide à la Réduction du Temps de Travail (French: Support for the Reduction of Working Time)
- Alternative Restoration Technology Team
- Animal Rescue Team Taiwan
- Asynchronous Remote Takeover Terminal
- Automated Real-Time Testing (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appropriate FIO2 is titrated using arterial blood gas data and pulse oximetry to achieve an arterial saturation equal to or greater than 90 percent.
An ectopic fetus was removed but she continued to saturate poorly; however, no differential peripheral arterial saturation was recorded.
The differences between the readings from the forehead or finger sensor and the arterial saturation were calculated and, using those values, Bland-Altman analysis was performed.
an oxygen carrying capacity of about 200 ml/l) has an arterial saturation of 80% during one-lung ventilation, the deficit is 200 ml/min of oxygen.
She was intubated without muscle relaxant but remained unconscious with stable haemodynamics and an arterial saturation of 100%.