Blood pressure and arterial lactate level are early indicators of short-term survival in human septic shock.
What does ALAC stand for?
ALAC stands for Arterial Lactate (medical)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALAC
We have 48 other meanings of ALAC in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Laboratory for Learning (Atlanta, GA)
- Atomic Safety and Licensing Appeal Board
- Advanced Lead Acid Battery Consortium
- Association of Local Authority Business Consultants
- Australia-Latin America Business Council (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Advocacy and Legal Advice Centre
- Alcohol Advisory Council (New Zealand)
- American Lung Association of California
- Antibotic-Loaded Acrylic Cement (medical material)
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec (data compression; Apple, Inc.)
- At-Large Advisory Committee (ICANN)
- Atlas Linguistique de l'Afrique Centrale (French)
- Adult Learning Association of Cape Breton County (Nova Scotia, Canada; est. 1989)
- American Lung Association of Central California
- American Lung Association of the Central Coast (now Breathe California of the Central Coast; Salinas, CA)
- Analytical Laboratory Accreditation Criteria Committee (Association of Official Analytical Chemists International)
- Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators
- Association of Local Authority Chief Executives (UK)
- Autonomous Lagrangian Circulation Explorer
- Alabama Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (est. 1966)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lactate concentration was measured using a blood gas analyzer (Nova Stat Profile Phox L, Nova Biomedical Waltham, MA, USA) and the myocardial lactate production was calculated as: (coronary sinus lactate--arterial lactate) / arterial lactate X 100.