The second study, the multicenter, multinational PATENT-1 trial (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension sGC-Stimulator Trial) included 443 adults aged 18-80 years (average age of 50 years).
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Arterial Hypertension
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Health Technologist
- Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
- Asociación de Hoteles de Turismo de la República Argentina (Spanish)
- Aurélie Habasque-Tobie (French artist)
- Average Handle Time
- Average Handling Time
- Average Holding Time
- Air Hostess Training Academy
- American Horticultural Therapy Association
- American Hypnosis Training Academy
- Anguilla Hotel and Tourism Association
- Anti-Horse Thief Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
155) comments on the therapeutic potential of DCA in treating genetic mitochondrial diseases, pulmonary arterial hypertension, and cancer.
TracleerTM, the first orally available dual endothelin receptor antagonist, is already approved and available in major markets worldwide for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), a chronic life-threatening condition that severely compromises the function of the lungs and heart.
compiles 12 chapters addressing treatment options for pulmonary arterial hypertension, for specialists in pulmonary medicine, cardiology, intensive care, and pediatrics.