Founded in 1982 by world renowned humanitarian and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living Foundation is a not-for-profit, educational and humanitarian non-governmental organisation engaged in stress-management and service initiatives, and is the largest volunteer-based organisation in the world.
What does AOLF stand for?
AOLF stands for Art of Living Foundation (London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOLF
- Audi of Latin America
- Austrian On-Line Archive
- Access Over Load Class
- Acridine Orange Leukocyte Cytospin (gram stain test)
- Advanced Officer Leadership Course (US Navy)
- Advancing Online Learning Conference (Virtual High School Global Consortium)
- Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery
- Academy of Liberal Education (Sullia, India)
- Association of Ontario Land Economists (Canada)
- Association des Orthopédistes de Langue Française
- Arms of Love Family Fellowship
- Amuwo Odofin Local Government (Nigeria)
- Australian Open Learning Institute (Melbourne, Australia)
- ACCS (Army Command and Control System) OSI (Operator System Interface) Library
- Advanced Learners' Online Library
- Association of Ohio Life Insurance Companies
- America Online Instant Messenger
- Arteriosclerosis Obliterans of the Lower Limbs (hypertension)
- Avatars Of Lost Light (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event also gathered Budaiya Pre School, Orthodox churches of St Mary and St Peters, Mar Thoma Church, Kerala Catholic Association, Art of Living Foundation, UAE Exchange, Pakistan Club, Pakistan Women's Association and American Women's Association.
This a pure nation building program from the Art of Living Foundation.
The Festival, titled EoACAyUnion of Awareness and Energy', is organised by Art of Living Foundation (ALF), a global non-profit organisation set up in 1982.
He spends his spare time volunteering aas Chairman of the Art of Living Foundation and teaching people to live more peaceful and responsible life.
Documentary film attempts to inspire people to find their true calling Our Correspondent The Art of Living Foundation, Muscat screened Discover the Gift, an inspirational documentary dir-ected by Demian Lichtenstein, at City Cinema Shatti last weekend.
Led by Zaal and co-founders Sangeeta and Vinay Kapoor, both certified trainers with the Art of Living Foundation -- one of the world's largest volunteer-driven NGOs -- Kayan will focus its activities on women and youth programs, social rehabilitation, environmental protection and disaster relief programs.