Professor of Modern Art and chair of the Department of History of Art and Architecture at Harvard University.
What does A&A stand for?
A&A stands for Art and Architecture
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of A&A
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Additions and Amendments
- Advertise and Award (NASA)
- Aid and Attendance (VA benefit)
- Akasam & Associates (accountants, Hyderabad, India)
- Alteration & Addition
- Aly & AJ (pop singing sister duo)
- Arcade & Attica (railroad)
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Arrival and Assembly
- Ask & Answer (forums)
- Ass and Alcohol (GI update of R&R)
- Assessment and Authorization (various companies)
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Applications and Analysis Division
- Aeroplane and Armament Experimental Establishment (Royal Air Force; Boscombe Down, Great Britain)
- Axis and Allies Pacific (gaming)
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement (Journal)
- Above and Beyond
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contemporary art and architecture are again recognizing the sensuality and eroticism of matter.
During the early part of the twentieth century, avant-garde art and architecture found common cause in the socialist movements (and the reaction to them) that defined the politics of the era.
Resisting the traditional appellations of "modernist," "postmodernist," or "late modernist," applied by critics and art historians to the art and architecture of the last fifty years, Gehry's work seems to beg another kind of framing, another category indeed, that will enable us to establish reference points for its interpretation.