The allowable length skew (or arrival time difference between signals) is determined by the receiving part on the bus, and is typically 20 to 60 psec, which equates to about 0.
What does ATD stand for?
ATD stands for Arrival Time Difference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATD
We have 199 other meanings of ATD in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Tank Ditch
- Anti-Thyroid Drug
- Antitheft Device
- Applied Technology Diploma (Florida)
- Applied Technology Division
- Applied Thermodynamics (physics)
- Apprenticeship and Training Division
- Aquitaine Transmission Distribution (French automotive parts company)
- Architectural Technology & Design (various schools)
- Art Teaching Diploma (various schools)
- Asset Transfer Date
- Assignment and Transmittal Document (SAIC stock)
- Assistance Technique Directe (French: Direct Technical Assistance)
- Assistant Technical Director
- Assistant Train Dispatcher (NYC Transit Authority)
- Associação Terras Dentro
- Associated Tap Dancers (UK)
- Association des Techniciens de Dialyse (French: Association of Dialysis Technicians)
- Association for Talent Development (formerly American Society of Training Directors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the arrival time difference between c[prime] and c is shorter than that between a[prime] and a.