What does ARACL stand for?
ARACL stands for Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Archer-Ragsdale Arizona Chapter (Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Army Radar Approach Control
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Association Régionale pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Abnormal Right Axis Deviation (heart condition)
- Adana Radyo Amatörleri Derneði (Adana Radio Amateurs Association; Adana, Turkey)
- After Receipt of Approved Drawings
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Department (UK)
- Architected Rapid Application Development