Both enzymes are pteridin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylases and are highly homologous, reflecting a common evolutionary origin from a single genetic locus (Cooper et al.
What does AAAH stand for?
AAAH stands for Aromatic Amino Acid Hydroxylase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAAH
We have 5 other meanings of AAAH in our Acronym Attic
- Athletics Admissions Advisory Group
- Advanced Advertising Across Global Business
- Australian Association of Academic General Practice
- Association of Asian American Graduate Students
- Association of African American Graduate Students in Education (Pennsylvania)
- Australian Army Assistance Group Vietnam
- Algerian-American Association of Greater Washington
- Airbus Approved Abbreviation Handbook
- American Association for the Advancement of the Humanities
- American Association of Alternative Healers
- Asia-Pacific Action Alliance on Human Resources for Health
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Home Server
- Ann Arbor Amateur Hockey Association
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (Skokie, IL)
- American Association of Allied Health Professionals, Inc. (Bohemia, NY)
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (Canada)
- AFCENT/AAFCE Alternate War Headquarters
- Association for African American Historical Research and Preservation
- Alberta Association of Animal Health Technologists (Canada)
- Advertising Agencies Association of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
This part of the protein and the cysteine residue therefore seem pivotal for enzymatic function of aromatic amino acid hydroxylases.