Aug 25, 2011 Walt Disney World Resort Walt Disney World Resort and Arnold Palmer Golf Management have signed a 20-year strategic alliance aimed at improving the golfing experience at the resort.
What does APGM stand for?
APGM stands for Arnold Palmer Golf Management (Addison, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APGM
We have 1 other meaning of APGM in our Acronym Attic
- Asia-Pacific General Galvanizing Conference
- American-Portuguese Genealogical and Historical Society (Fairhaven, MA)
- Adolescent Problem Gambling Instrument (now Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory)
- Alcoa Power Generating Inc. (North Carolina)
- Association of Professional Genealogists in Ireland (est. 1986; Ireland)
- Acoustic and Plasma-Guided Laser
- Anti-Personnel Grenade Launcher
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Advanced Group Policy Management (Microsoft)
- Army Program Guidance Memorandum
- Asia Pacific Growth Management
- Assistant Provincial Grand Master (Freemasonry United Grand Lodge of England)
- Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering
- Atlanta Professional Golf Management Lerny
- Acute Post-Infectious Glomerulonephritis
- Asia-Pacific Green Network
- Australian Professional Gaming Network
- Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses
- Association of Professional Geoscientists of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
From September 25, 2011, Arnold Palmer Golf Management will operate and promote five Disney golf courses, including Disney's Palm and Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista, Osprey Ridge and Oak Trail courses.
Pliska, who lives in Gresham and has been involved in the gasoline convenience store business for 20 years, has purchased the Creswell golf course from Arnold Palmer Golf Management for $2.