The subject of the public contract is to provide the Air Force of the Army of the Czech Republic support service aircraft Yak-40 license plates 0260 and 1257 range of services including partial implementation of repairs, maintenance, service and supply of spare parts for aircraft Yak-40 within the planned and unplanned maintenance special , security, crew training aircraft Yak-40 and technical staff as required by IC 8407 Praha, including technical assistance, advisory and consultancy activities during maintenance of aircraft Yak-40 in accordance with the applicable technical documentation and technology manufacturer of aircraft Yak-40th
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Army of the Czech Republic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Apelação Criminal (Criminal Appeal; Brazil)
- Apostolic Christian Restmor, Inc (skilled nursing facility)
- Application Change Request
- Applied Computer Research Inc.
- Approach Control Radar
- Area Coverage Reliability
- Arm's Length Contractual Relationship (customers-suppliers)
- Armored Cavalry Regiment (US DoD)
- Armored Cruiser
- Army Capability Requirement
- Asociación de Combustibles Renovables (Spanish: Renewable Fuels Association; Guatemala)
- Assai Copiose Risa (Italian: Very Abundant Laughter)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (gaming)
- Assembly Concurrent Resolution
- Assign Channel Reassignment
- Assigned Commisioner Ruling
- Assistance Center Representative
- Associated Canyon Racers
- Association Canadienne des Radiologistes
- Association Confort Régulation (French: Comfort Control Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concept of operations behind the deployment of new modular, switch calibre weapon systems in briefings from the Army of the Czech Republic & Polish Military University of Technology and how these systems can help improve the flexibility and lethality of the soldiers
2] will facilitate its optimum functionality and ensure the more effective execution of fire support in the Army of the Czech Republic.
560 of 19 July 2012 and the requirements of the Army of the Czech Republic.