Banta was co-founder and manager of Oregon International Athletics, race director of the Army Ten-Miler, consultant for Running USA (where he also held several positions) and Triathlon America, and publisher of Endurance Sports Business News.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Army Ten-Miler
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Anytime Time Murder
- Apartment Threading Model (computer protocol)
- Apollo Telescope Mount
- Application Traffic Management
- Applied Tomography Experiment
- Applying the Mathematics (UCSMC Math Textbooks)
- Arabian Travel Market
- Archives of Traditional Music (Indiana University)
- Area Telecommunications Manager (government personnel responsible for telecommunications in a specific region)
- Area Training Manager (various organizations)
- Around The Moon (soccer maneuver)
- Articolazione Temporo Mandibolare (Italian: Tempomandibular Articulation)
- Articulación Temporo-Mandibular (Spanish)
- ASEAN Transport Ministers
- Asian Traditional Medicine
- Assembly, Test, & Manufacturing
- Assessment Team Members (various organizations)
- Assessoria Técnica de Mercado Ltda.
- Assign Traffic Metering (US DoD)
- Assistant Trainmaster
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've been to Washington for both the Marine Corps Marathon and the US Army Ten-Miler after which the Canada Army Run is fashioned.
Since hunting at Camp Hope, Bogart has served a second tour in Iraq, competed in the Army Ten-Miler, and was present at the AMVETS Silver Helmet Awards ceremony March 20.
Banta was co-founder and manager of Oregon International Athletics, race director of the Army Ten-Miler, consultant for Running USA and Triathlon America, and publisher of Endurance Sports Business News.
REGISTRATION for the 2007 Army Ten-Miler closed in a record 42 days after sign-up for the event began in April, said race director Jim Vandak.
Now in its 22nd year, the Army Ten-Miler is the largest 10-mile race in the United States.