Several Army Tactical Missile System missiles, which can be fired from multiple rocket launchers, have been positioned near the Demilitarized Zone dividing the two Koreas, the source said.
What does ATACM stand for?
ATACM stands for Army Tactical Missile System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Advanced Tactical Air Command Central
- Alternate Tactical Air Control Center
- Alternate Tanker Airlift Control Center
- Anaesthesia Trauma And Critical Care
- Autumn Tree Armored Combat Company
- Advanced Technology Applications to Combat Casualty Care
- Airborne Targeting and Cross-Cueing System
- Annual Trauma Anesthesia and Critical Care Symposium and World Exposition
- Army Tactical Digital Image Generator
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Army Tactical Advanced Conventional Munitions System (US Army)
- Army Tactical Cruise Missile System
- Army Tactical Missile System
- Army Tactical Missile System-Brilliant Anti-armor Submunition
- Army Tactical Missile System Extended Range
- Air Tactical Actions Control Officer (US DoD)
- Air Tactical Control Officer
- Art Therapy Association of Colorado
- Army Tactical Command and Control Master Plan
- Air Tactical Control Officer(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Think about that for a moment: Combat Air Forces--Air Force/Navy/Marines, Army Tactical Missile System and Patriot units, coalition air forces, and space in a combined Air Tasking Order.
Most of the Army Tactical Missile System Block 1A Missiles, made by Lockheed Martin Corp.